I have started a very special Teacher Training Certification Course in Mindful Art and Yoga. I just completed this exercise below Breath Drawing. This exercise is copyright Cynthia Hauk MFA, 2025, Mindful Creative Muse Creator (see below for more info).
I will have much more to say about this process as I continue but I do want to say that I have become inspired to travel in this direction due especially to my continuing Healing Journey with Long Covid at Mount Sinai Hospital Long Covid Treatment Program (especially emotional regulation support groups). This led to my creation of a new Professional Development Workshop for teachers "Art for Emotional Balance" workshop in Spring 2025 for YANJ/PA encouraged by the always brilliant, Michelle Marigliano Sr. Director of Education and Equity at Young Audiences Arts for Learning NJ/Eastern PA
And this all led me directly to Cynthia! Mindful Art and Yoga Teacher Training Accredited Certification created by Cynthia Hauk MFA
Life like Art is PROCESS.
warmly Triada

No comments:
Post a Comment